Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderators needed!
Please post your reply in this thread what you could do if you were to become a mod. You just may become the first moderator. If you do not include enough information you will not become a mod. Please provide the following:

How you can help

English only! No 1337!!! 1337 is also known as leet and is very annoying, so no word like "j00 r k001!".

Do you have experience on forums? It would be very helpful if you have. Also please include at lease one of the forums you have been on.
Can you please remind me what a moderator does?
Castlevaniac Wrote:Can you please remind me what a moderator does?

A moderator is basically the enforcer of the rules. Mod is short for moderator.
Mods have the ability to lock move delete and edit posts.
Well, I've been on the Newgrounds.com forums a lot and I've seen the sort of topics that are okay and what are not. I will read the rules very carefully and check for anything that isn't allowed.
Castlevaniac Wrote:Well, I've been on the Newgrounds.com forums a lot and I've seen the sort of topics that are okay and what are not. I will read the rules very carefully and check for anything that isn't allowed.

You may also suggest rules if needed. I'll make you a moderator. Just know that if you abuse your power, moderator status can be removed.
Thank you Alen1288! [color=teal]Smile
modmeplzkthnx. BTW; I was a mod on your forums, and I'm the admin and mod of about 7 other sites... good enough?... I also wrote the rules on your site... and a whole bunch of other stuff.
teh_ecks_bawks_hater Wrote:modmeplzkthnx.

In the future, please put spaces in between words. Took me a moment to figure out what the heck you were saying.
Castlevaniac Wrote:

In the future, please put spaces in between words. Took me a moment to figure out what the heck you were saying.
You sound like an automated message... Stop postng like that. It's retarded. Oh, and did you even notice the rest of the message?...
teh_ecks_bawks_hater Wrote:
Castlevaniac Wrote:

You sound like an automated message... Stop postng like that. It's retarded. Oh, and did you even notice the rest of the message?...

You didn't add stuff to it until after i posted.